Frequently Asked Questions
COVID-19 SAFETY, HEALTH CHECK AND TESTING POLICIES
What are your current COVID-19 policies regarding admission for vaccinated and unvaccinated guests ?
Why have you changed your show policies ?
If there is a Health Check, who will check vaccination status or negative covid-19 diagnostic test?
What is defined as “fully vaccinated?” Can I still attend the show if I am “partially vaccinated?”
Why do some shows have more strict requirements than others?
If there is a Health Check, how can I attend a show with my kids who are not able to get vaccinations? (Annex only)
What if I can’t attend a show due to Health Check requirements?
How will I know if the event I am going to requires a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test or full vaccination?
Am I required to use a mobile entry pass or can I simply show vaccination card at the door?
What kind of COVID-19 test is considered an accepted diagnostic test?
- PCR test: A PCR test will test for the presence of the actual virus’s genetic material or its fragments as it breaks down. This is the most reliable and accurate test for detecting active infection.
- Antigen test: An Antigen test detects bits of proteins on the surface of the virus called antigens. Antigen tests are typically considered rapid, taking only 15 to 30 minutes but are less accurate than a PCR test. Rapid antigen tests are most accurate when used within a few days of the start of your symptoms, which is when the largest amount of virus is present in your body.
- At-home test: Self-administered (aka”at-home”) COVID test results will only be accepted if 1) the test is brought to the venue unopened/unused, and you must 2) self-administer the test and await results while in the presence of a HI-FI event staff member. If the test results are Negative, you will be able to enter the show. If the results are Positive, unfortunately you will not be allowed entry into the venue. You can then contact email@example.com for your refund options.
How close to the event date should I schedule a COVID-19 diagnostic test?
- A laboratory test taken within 72 hours prior to the event date, OR
- An unopened at-home test self-administered immediately prior to entering the venue.
Will “at home” covid-19 tests be accepted?
I’ve lost my vaccination card. How can I get a new copy?
Sign in to your Access Indiana account to access your information. If you do not have an Access Indiana account, you will then need to create a new account. To do so, you will need to provide your email address, which you will need to verify with an emailed code, and create a password. You will also have to provide your phone number.
VACCINATION AND TESTING RESOURCES
Where can I get more info regarding COVID-19 vaccinations?
Where are you located?
Do I have to be 21 years old to attend a show?
I just got a new ID, can I use my temporary paper ID to attend a show?
Where do I park?
Are there any seating options available?
Where is Will Call located?
What am I allowed to bring to the show?
Do you allow smoking?
Do you offer ADA, handicap, or special needs parking and seating?
When does the band go on?
Do you have free WI-FI?
What is your photo policy?
Beware of counterfeit tickets. How do I tell if my ticket is valid?
Can I purchase tickets in person or without fees?
TICKET REFUNDS, CANCELLED & POSTPONED SHOWS
What is your refund policy for postponed shows?
What is your refund policy for cancelled shows?
If a show has been rescheduled, will my tickets still be honored?
I lost something at the show. Who do I contact?
Do you sell earplugs?
Is there a replay option for livestreams?
How do I buy tickets to a livestream?
Can you view the livestream on a mobile phone?
I purchased a streaming ticket. When will I get access to the stream?
I purchased a VIP ticket for a livestream. When will I get information on accessing the digital meet and greet?
What is the difference between shows on different streaming platforms?
What is Mandolin?
Mandolin is a simple, easy-to-use platform to watch your favorite artists. Every Mandolin ticket is a front-row seat. Enjoy the benefits of the best seat in the house — every ticket, every show. Join a show by yourself or along with friends. Engage in new and unique ways with your favorite artists through live chats, VIP meet and greets, and more. HI-FI chose Mandolin as our streaming partner due to their commitment to providing studio-quality sound. HI-FI is known for having the best live sound and Mandolin helps us deliver that same quality to our streaming fans. You’ll experience the concert just like a live show. Plus, Mandolin is an Indianapolis-based company and we love to support local businesses.
What happens if there is a technical issue that causes the stream to go out?
Just like when you are at the show, there is always the chance that there could be a technical difficulty. We’ll work through these on a case by case basis and you will be experiencing this live with the audience in real time. Rest assured our team is on issues usually before you event see them. If your stream is interrupted, try refreshing. If that does not work check the chat window for updates from our production team.
What happens when show, that is being live streamed, is canceled or postponed?
If the show is rescheduled, the stream information will be updated to the new date. Your existing tickets will be honored on the new date of the stream. If the event is canceled, your tickets will be refunded via your point of purchase