HI-FI donates $1 per bottle of water sold during shows each month to a different local charity, setting a new record with over $13,500 donated so far in 2022!
This year’s beneficiaries:
- Southeast Community Services (January)
- Fletcher Place Community Center (February)
- SEND / Feed the Fountain (March)
- Musical Family Tree (April)
- Garfield Park Farmer’s Market (May)
- Elevate Indy (June)
- DREAM Alive (July)
- VOICES Corp. (August)
- The Parks Alliance of Indianapolis (September)
- Southside Animal Shelter (October)
- Indy Reads (November)
- Gigi’s Playhouse Indianapolis (December) /cdn.kicksdigital.com/hifiindy.coml>
From 2018 through 2021 (with a brief pause due to the pandemic), HI-FI had donated approximately $11,100 to local non-profits. This year our water charity initiative came back stronger than EVER – yielding over $13,500 for our local charity partners.
We could not have done it without our patrons and show-goers! Thank you for drinking water and helping us to support these great local non-profit organizations over the years!
Do you know of a great local charity you want to see us partner with in 2023? Let us know on Instagram!
For the full list of non-profits we have partnered with for this program, visit our Community page HERE.
Are you a local non-profit interested in hosting an event or fundraiser at one of our venues? Please contact email@example.com.