This weekend we have no shows on the books, but the HI-FI Annex will be open! We’ve had a lot of requests from friends and fans just wanting to come “hang out.” We thought that was a damn good idea.
We’ll be open from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., both Saturday and Sunday. The weather this weekend looks fantastic, grab some lunch and head over. HI-FI Annex is all ages, but you must be 21+ with valid ID to access the bar area. Please note: due to no band performing, we’ve adjusted our rules on permitted items.
- HI-FI bar team will be playing jams from the container bar
- Bar will be open with cold beers, cocktails and boozy slushees
- Games: We just added two more sets of cornhole boards, decks of cards, a basketball goal and giant Jenga. Have a game of your own? Bring it. (Leave the Jarts at home.)
- Picnic table open seating (and we hear there may be some impromptu Euchre going down)
- Bring your lawn chairs and bask in the sun
- Food is permitted if ordered from local restaurant or delivery service. Support your local restaurants and grab lunch to go and head over or ClusterTruck, Uber Eats, Doordash delivery regularly
- You are not able to bring in any outside beverages. Please purchase your drinks at the bar and support our team. We appreciate you.
Invite your friends and let us know your comin’ https://fb.me/e/1hkmQ8sxu