UPDATED: HI-FI Health Check & Safety Policies
Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to navigate challenges presented by the spread of COVID-19. Please keep in mind we are a small, locally owned business. Our number one priority is to ensure shows play as scheduled and do so in the safest way possible. We gain nothing restricting admission to customers. Please understand that we are simply doing what is being asked to ensure these shows continue to take place. For more detail on specific questions visit our FAQ page.
What Is A Health Check?
When Are Health Checks Required?
What To Do If You Can’t Attend Due To A Health Check
How We Communicate Health ChecksHealth Check requirements are communicated to customers, and potential customers, on a show by show basis via the following methods
- Indicator on show listing on our websites
- Requirements listed on ticketing purchases pages on SeeTickets and Eventbrite
- Detailed requirements posted on official Facebook event listings
- Pre-show emails with “Know Before You go” sent to all advance ticket buyer
- Policy and show update emails sent to all advance ticket buyers /cdn.kicksdigital.com/hifiindy.coml>
Health Check Entrance Procedure
You will be greeted by a member of our team PRIOR to entering the line or accessing the box office. Simply show your proof of compliance (vaccination card and/or negative COVID-19 test result, or mobile entry pass (Bindle, Clear Apple Wallet) and you are on your way. Please do not wait until you are in line to gather your documentation. If you are not ready you will be asked to step aside until you are ready, so we may let other guests through.
Self-administered (aka”at-home”) COVID test results will only be accepted if 1) the test is brought to the venue unopened//cdn.kicksdigital.com/hifiindy.comnused, and you must 2) self-administer the test and await results while in the presence of a HI-FI event staff member. If the test results are Negative, you will be able to enter the show. If the results are Positive, unfortunately you will not be allowed entry into the venue. You can then contact email@example.com for your refund options.
- Any patron found to be not in compliance will be denied admission and / or removed from the venue without a refund.
- You can check our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information regarding permitted and non-permitted items for shows.
- This is a safe place to watch a show. Leave the nonsense at home. We have a zero tolerance policy.