HI-FI Temporary Safety & Show Policies
- If you have been vaccinated, you are no longer required to wear a mask at a show. With that said, if you have not been vaccinated you are still required to wear a mask per the Marion County Public Health Order.
- This is decision is up to each individual guest. The business is not required to enforce this policy.
- As always, bullying of other audience members is not tolerated. Out of respect to our guests who choose to wear a mask, we will remove anyone from the premises (without refunds) for harassing other guests or making rude/political comments. This is a safe place to watch a show, leave the nonsense at home.
- Any individual found to be harassing or arguing with our staff over our safety policies will promptly be removed from the venue. We have a zero tolerance policy.
Updated Venue Safety Policies
Show Questions: email@example.com
INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURES
TICKET SALES & BOX OFFICE
- Tickets available at HIFIindy.com, HI-FI Box Office on show nights or at HI-FI Annex Box Office/Door (located on St. Patrick Street)
- Box office opens 1 hour before doors on event days. We have discontinued our Friday day time box office hours until further notice.
- Lawn chairs – Permitted in designated areas
- Small Purse / Fanny Pack – subject to security inspection
- To-go food from local restaurants
- (1) factory sealed bottle of water
- A warm heart
- No outside beverages
- No weapons of any kind
- No drugs or illegal substances
- No coolers
- No glass
- No smoking or vaping in venue, designated smoking area outside venue
- No backpacks
- No pets
- No opinions on the mask policy
- No bad attitudes
LIABILITY WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
All ticket holders, guests and artists agree to enter at their own risk. This disclaimer is present throughout the ticket purchase process as well as posted in several locations inside the venue.
Your health and safety are our top priority. HI-FI & HI-FI Annex will endeavor to comply with state and local orders while following CDC and Indiana Board of Health guidelines on social distancing, face coverings, and capacity. You acknowledge and agree that HI-FI & HI-FI Annex shall not be responsible for any illness to persons of your household, family, social circle or yourself, and any corresponding damage, claim, or expense, of any kind, that you, your family members, your household or social circle may experience or incur in connection with contracting COVID-19 as a result of visiting HI-FI, HI-FI Annex or LO-FI Lounge.
MASK UP! YES, WE ARE STILL WEARING MASKS.
Anyone wearing masks with holes in them, fake beards, “string” masks, masks made from undergarments and all other obvious non-compliant masks will be denied entry.
AIR FLOW AND FILTRATION
SANITIZATION & CLEANING
Virucide Treatment: High contact touchpoints and surfaces are treated with Nu-Foamicde, a CDC approved virucide proven to kill viruses and bacteria (including Covid-19) on contact surfaces. This is a food-safe treatment and is applied with a commercial atomizer spraying system. Safety Data Sheet
In an effort to reduce frequent touchpoints, restroom doors will remain open at all times. Our new point-of-sale system and disposable drink menus will also create a safer experience for our guests.
NEW CHECKOUT AND PURCHASE EXPERIENCE TOUCHLESS, MOBILE AND APP PURCHASING OPTIONS
Rooam Mobile App: Download the Rooam mobile app for Android or iOS. You can now start a tab from anywhere in the room and expedite your ordering. Additionally, you can now close out your tab without going to the bar. Plexiglass shields have been installed at all register terminals over the main bar. Bar service has been reconfigured to allow social distancing while waiting for service. Additionally, we’ve implemented disposable menus and scannable QR code menus to reduce touch points and expedite the ordering process.
CUSTOMER LIABILITY WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
Your health and safety are our top priority. HI-FI will endeavor to comply with state and local orders while following CDC and Indiana Board of Health guidelines on social distancing, face coverings, and capacity.
What We Are Doing To Keep Artists Safe
Face Coverings: All performers, stagehands and touring personnel must wear a face covering throughout the load-in and soundcheck process, except when the artist is on stage. This requirement also includes post show interactions with the audience including the merchandise area.
Merchandise: We are working through a couple of trial options. Merchandise will either be available in the pit between the stage and barricade, post show or at our normal location by the front entrance. During the phase of capacity restrictions, we are urging artists to sell their merchandise and interact with fans from behind the barricade. This is for their protection and yours.
Meet & Greets: Until further notice, HI-FI will not host any pre-post show meet and greets. Once restrictions have been lifted, we will evaluate these opportunities on a show by show basis.