HI-FI ANNEX FALL CONCERT SCHEDULE
Outdoor Performances | Full Bar | Masks Required
All Ages | Kids 5 and under free | Lawn chairs permitted
Welcome to HI-FI Annex, our new open-air venue located behind the Murphy Art Center in Fountain Square. This new outdoor venue provides more performance options for artists and fans alike. Both HI-FI and HI-FI Annex will be hosting shows, events and private rentals through the Summer. Be sure to get your tickets in advance, shows are starting to sell out with only 250 tickets available for each show.
WHAT TO EXPECT
HI-FI Annex is only open for scheduled events, which usually fall from Wednesday through Sunday. Be sure to check individual show listings for door and performance times. Outdoor shows end at 10:00 pm, plan accordingly.
- Events are weather permitting
- In the event a show changes due to inclement weather, your ticket will be honored on the rescheduled date or receive a full refund
- Ticket questions: email@example.com
- All ages for most shows, with the exception of select special events
- Kids 5 & under free with accompanying adult
- Food from local restaurants, food trucks and pop up vendors
- Full bar for 21+ guests with valid ID
- Lawn chairs permitted
- Non-alcoholic beverage station
- Local pop-up vendors and artis installations
- Picnic Table Seating
- ADA Accessible
- Restricted Capacity: 250 (Current) / Non-Restricted Capacity: 1000
- Available for special event rentals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM CONCEPT TO IDEA IN 3 WEEKS
In just three weeks, we’ve crafted a unique event center from repurposed shipping containers (and pretty much anything else we could get our hands.) Our main stage, created by A Squared Fabrication, has emerged as the focal point of the venue. The stage is housed inside a 40-foot custom fabricated shipping container. Special thanks to Deylen for donating the parking lot and helping us to create this unique, temporary space. We’d also like to thank the other tenants of the Murphy Artist Center; including La Margarita, Pure Eatery, Red Lion, Heartland Film and many more for the temporary inconveniences to their operations.
This space was created to foster safer performance opportunities, help HI-FI’s business, support local artists through paid performances, provide local retail outlets a space to sell their goods, and give our neighborhood restaurants more business. HI-FI Annex is creating synergy and helping restart the economy in Fountain Square. Dollars are going to support small businesses and artists right here in our neighborhood.
AGGRESSIVE SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The safety protocol implemented by HI-FI, will be extended outdoors to the HI-FI Annex. For questions about masks, sanitization and safety procedures, please visit our Covid-19 Safety Policy Page. As of August 14, new order form the Marion County Board of Health further clarifies our mask requirements. The only place you may remove your mask is at your table or when seated in your chairs. Your mask must remain on at all other times (except when eating or drinking of course.) Please remember that these are mandated policies. Though we don’t like disrupting the good music vibes by enforcing these rules, we have to. Thank you for your cooperation!
All attendees are recommended to maintain six feet of social distancing from individuals outside of your group. All patrons also acknowledge that there may be times and locations during the show that make this difficult. We ask that you be good humans, mindful of those around you and take caution when entering high traffic areas such as entrances, exits, hallways, restrooms and service areas.
Disposable face coverings will be available for purchase at the box office for $2 for shows going forward. HI-FI reserves the right to remove any patron for not adhering to these rules.
INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURES
Our inclement weather procedure can be tricky. Pay close attention to event listings and our social media channels. While we are under venue capacity restrictions we have implemented a temporary plan to give us flexibility in moving from venue to venue based on weather. The time of the inclement weather will determine our plan. Buy your tickets with confidence. If an event is rescheduled due to weather, we will honor your ticket for the new date or provide a full refund if you are unable to attend. This is, and always has been, our commitment to our customers.
TICKET SALES & BOX OFFICE
- Tickets available at HIFIindy.com, HI-FI Box Office on show nights or at HI-FI Annex Box Office/Door (located on St. Patrick Street)
- Box office opens 1 hour before doors on event days. We have discontinued our Friday day time box office hours until further notice.
- Lawn chairs – Permitted in designated areas
- Small Purse / Fanny Pack – subject to security inspection
- To-go food from local restaurants
- (1) factory sealed bottle of water
- A warm heart
- No outside beverages
- No weapons of any kind
- No drugs or illegal substances
- No coolers
- No glass
- No smoking or vaping in venue, designated smoking area outside venue
- No backpacks
- No pets
- No opinions on the mask policy
- No bad attitudes
LIABILITY WAIVER & DISCLAIMER
All ticket holders, guests and artists agree to enter at their own risk. This disclaimer is present throughout the ticket purchase process as well as posted in several locations inside the venue.
Your health and safety are our top priority. HI-FI & HI-FI Annex will endeavor to comply with state and local orders while following CDC and Indiana Board of Health guidelines on social distancing, face coverings, and capacity. You acknowledge and agree that HI-FI & HI-FI Annex shall not be responsible for any illness to persons of your household, family, social circle or yourself, and any corresponding damage, claim, or expense, of any kind, that you, your family members, your household or social circle may experience or incur in connection with contracting COVID-19 as a result of visiting HI-FI, HI-FI Annex or LO-FI Lounge.