We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation one minute at a time. This is an unprecedented event. Our team is working around the clock to reschedule shows, communicate with artists, provide updates for you, , sanitize our venue and support our staff. Please remember we are a local, independent business with a small team. Your patience and support are greatly appreciated.
The safety and security of our fans, artists and employees is our highest priority. We are following the lead of our city, state and federal agencies. Precautions and best practices are taking place as recommended by the Marion County Health Department and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
A current list of affected shows is being updated with ongoing developments. Follow our social channels for any new developments.
We request that all of our patrons proceed with caution and respect for our performers, staff and your fellow concertgoers. If you are even remotely ill, suspicious of being sick or think you may be at high risk – please stay home.
Now is the time to be proactive but not over-reactive. We are all the same people that we were before this started, just much cleaner. Educate yourself on the potential risks, remain calm and use good judgement.
If you have a question about a show or cannot attend due to illness, please reach out to our box office for more information: email@example.com
Music is good for us. It changes our mood, makes us think and unites us. Before you read any further, watch this impromptu Bon Jovi sing-a-long to restore your faith in humanity.
HI-FI and LO-FI Lounge have added additional precautionary measures to ensure a safe and comfortable concert experience:
- Pre- and post-show sanitizing of the venue
- Increased frequency of disinfection floors, surfaces, bar and service areas, artist green rooms and box office
- Hourly sanitization of high traffic areas including entryways, door handles, and restrooms
- Independent cleaning company to deep clean and sanitize the venue three times per week
- Personal sanitizers available in the venue
- Employees are trained in vigilant personal hygiene including washing and sanitizing hands throughout the event.
- Key service and production staff may also be seen wearing gloves
- Encourage employees to open doors for customers whenever possible
- Closely monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing any and all to stay home and not come to work even with the slightest of symptoms.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.